Thursday, October 15, 2015

Day 15 – WAVE OF LIGHT

Day 15 –
 WAVE OF LIGHT As
 a wave of
 light makes its
 way around the world today, we take some time out to honour
 and remember our children. It is a day of sacred remembrance
 and a day of awareness. What does this community mean to
 you? Where would you be without it? What would you like to
 see happen in the future for this community? Share your
 candles of light and hope.


Because Corby passed just two years ago (in three days) this whole month is a month of remembrance for me and our family. This community or club has been a life preserver to me. I feel like I have a bond with all of the other bereaved parents and a connection that only we can understand. In the future I would love to see some reason to why my son and all SUDC babies had to go too soon. I hope that in the future SUDC will be more well known. I hope that my baby's story will be spread throughout the world and will change people's lives.  I would love if people lit a candle today in honor of our Corby

No comments: