Ok so as promised here are some ideas that I found last night:

I thought that these pumpkins were very cute. The only problem is that I like to keep things neutral for halloween and thanksgiving/fall, and these are halloween to me. I would have to use different fabric and maybe just make one that is more halloween. We'll have to see...
I absolutely love these blocks. There is so much character to them with the letters and

backgrounds all different. The best thing is these are super cheap and really easy to make. My favorite kind of craft :)
This countdown picture frame is perfect. Brock and I absolutely love halloween, and I'm sure that our kids will too since we make such a big deal out of it. This one will take some time to make all the different days on the cricut, but it'll be so cute.
I love this fall wreath! The best part about it is that she made it for less than $20!!! BARGAIN!! I know I know I already have a fall wreath made, but who says I can't have another one.... Or I could make it for someone :D. Brock says that I need a bigger house just so that I can make all my crafts and have places to put them for decoration. Well, ok if you say so... ;) I'm just getting ready for when I do have a big house and have several rooms to decorate for. You can never be too prepared :D he he.
Aren't these the cutest wall hangings?!? I have so many ideas to do with these kinds of things it's not even funny!
These BOO blocks are super cute too Yes I know I already am going to make the spooky blocks, but like I said I can never have too many fall/halloween things.

AND... Now onto the other great holidays! These are tons cuter than the regular blocks that you see at crafty stores. I still can't get over how cheap these are to make!
Here is the Christmas countdown one. This is perfect because what I remember about my childhood counting down to christmas was the tradition that my cute mom would do every year. She has this calendar that the tree would move pockets every day, and when it got to the last 10 days an "elf" would come and set out presents for me and my brothers. We loved it! I would love to keep up the tradition with something like what my mom did for my kids because I love traditions!!
Here is kinda what the calendar looked like. It was obviously much cuter since my mom made it by hand. I always loved having her homemade things around the house. It made it more like a home rather than a commercial.
Now for my baby girl crafts! YAY!! I have so many cute ideas to make for her so that she will be the cutest girl in the whole world. This flower is an example of flowers to come that will go on her headbands that I will be making. :)
These hats are adorable! I love this idea! The dilemma that I am having is that I only know how to crochet one way. I would either have to find someone that know's how to crochet the bigger hole parts on this hat, or find the hats somewhere. I really would love to make some of these for my baby because she will be born in the middle of winter, and she still needs to be stylin' even if it's cold outside. :)
AND.... last but not least the crib set that my mom and I want to make. Well, that's if we can find the fabric. So gals (and guys I guess if you're into that sort of thing) keep your eyes peeled for this fabric. We have looked everywhere for it, and nobody seems to have it. Yes sad I know. I really don't want to spend $100, but I really really really really really want this set since she will be our little monkey. :D
2 comments:
All of it is so cute! I love this season!! Lets have a craft day on Monday or Tuesday of next week? We will have your dad cut up some 2x4's to make those blocks too.
So fun!! I'd be willing to TEACH you how to do the big holes on the hat, granted you have a pattern :) I'm not very good at looking & duplicating!
Post a Comment