Thursday, October 22, 2015

Day 22 – DREAMS + RITUALS


Day 22 – DREAMS + RITUALS Do you have any dreams for your future? DO you dream of your children? Do you have any grief rituals? What do you do on your children’s birthdays, anniversaries or special dates.



I am always trying to think of ways to celebrate/remember Corbyn's days. Having just had both and it being the second year it still feels like I have no idea what I'm doing, or what I'm wanting.  This year I baked him a Spider-Man cake and we went to his grave and celebrated with him. 
We went and got chicken nuggets and fries since that was one of his favorite food. 
We colored with chalk on the road that's  right next to his grave. 
Then we wrote messages on balloons and released them to Heaven.

For his angelversary I made royal blue cupcakes. 
Then wrote on royal blue balloons and sent them to Corby in Heaven. 
image2.jpeg

As far as dreams go I haven't dreamt about Corby since right after he passed. The first dream I had of him was of him giving me kisses like he used to all the time. It felt so real like it was really happening. I felt like I could really feel him on my lips. I feel like that was him telling his mama goodbye and that he was OK. The second dream I had was Jesus was giving him back to me. I remember how happy I was in that dream. Then I woke up and my nightmare began again. I, now, daydream about that feeling and dream about the day that I do get my son back again. To raise him just where I left off. I feel like that was Jesus telling me that during that dream. That I will get my son back. Just not in my timing.
I wish Corby would come visit me more, but for now I hold onto the dreams I have gotten.  

No comments: