Anyway, so I have known about the DI shopping ordeal for a while now, but I haven't yet been able to get up enough energy to really go bargain hunting on a regular basis at the DI and other thrift stores. I am making a vow to myself right now that I am going to start. I have way... I mean WAY too many ideas floating around in my head that if I were to spend the money at any regular joe's store I would go bankrupt quite fast. Plus what's the fun in buying something that doesn't need to be shabbied up at all? Now all I need is a partner in crime.... any takers? I know that my new journey would be much more achievable if I had a sidekick, plus its a lot more fun to play with friends, and making things. :)
Well, I am having issues with this computer so I will post ideas that are in the making when I can get to my own computer.
2 comments:
I love it! When your parents came and dropped off Jake, your Mom and I were talking about crafts. When she gets back we should do Thanksgiving crafts. Then next month we'll do christmas!
Oh, and thanks for that link! I love those hats!
Post a Comment