So these past few days have been a blast. Thursday (my first day of my seven off) I went shopping with my pals and my sister. Then afterwards
we went to my sister's new house and made our spring wreaths. I think I was still a little tired because I couldn't think of what else it needed and spent many hours standing in the middle of Ben Franklin's not seeing what it needed. I tried ribbon, bird nests, dragon flies, more flowers, and they all looked weird in it.

Oh well, I'm already thinking about my next project of painting my kitchen cuppords. Anyone have any great ideas on what good colors to use

Anyway, as for Thursday I'm so glad that I was able to spend the whole day with my sister and nephews! Here's some of my previous projects:


Saturday I spent the first half of the day (well a couple of hours) at my best friend's graduation. It was great to see her and her family. I gave her the present that I have been working on for over FOUR months. Europe Trip The rest of the day we spent together going shopping for little nicknack things.
Sunday was a great day too. Brock bought me two wonderful books, and my kids bought me some treats. We went over to my parents house first, and it was fun to see my nephew Braunson. We took Kloee over there too, and B kept giving her kisses. It was very cute. Then we went over to Brock parents house, and had dinner and visited 'til both the brothers called. We talked to Brock's brother, Elder Cordingley, first. All he could talk about is how he wanted to come home to me being pregnant. It was really funny. Then we talked to my little brother Elder Simmons, and he talked about the exact opposite and doesn't want me to have a baby for a very long time. Oh well, we'll have to see what happens. It was really good to talk to both brothers and listen to how much fun they are having. We can't wait to see Elder Cordingley in October. It'll be great when all the families are back together.
As far as today goes I have spent reading and studying for my boards. Mostly reading though :)... I read the short book that just came out by Dieter F. Uchtdorf . It's a short, but good read.
All in all it's been a great few days.
2 comments:
Your wreaths are adorable! What color are you cabinets now, I have an awesome blog on my page you should go check out. Decor chick. She has tons of wonderful ideas!
Good Job on the Projects. Thank you for the very kind message you left. We just returned yesterday and the kids started back to school today. Thank you for being so kind. It meant a lot.
Cassy
Post a Comment