Friday, May 14, 2010

What to do. What to do

So now that I am graduated I find myself sitting and pondering many things in my life. Brock catches me staring off into space, and I'm sure he thinks that I'm going crazy. I think a lot about how my life has "happened". Where things fall into place, and where I'm going next. These thoughts usually come and go a million miles an hours through my brain, and I even have a hard time keeping up sometimes. Brock tells me that he wouldn't want to be in my brain because he wouldn't know where to even begin to understand what is happening in it. ha ha oh well.
So as of right now I have been doing a lot of pondering on whether I should sign up to finish my other three classes for medical school, or wait to see if Brock finds a job out of state and we have to move. I really don't want to up and move in the middle of the semester, but that's all that I can think about when I want to register for classes next semester. Oh well I guess I'll still have to ponder on that one.
I also have been spending a lot of time reading books that don't have to do with anything medical of chemical. This has been nice. I had no idea that there were so many good books out there ;).
Well back to pondering....

No comments: