Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Pros and cons of pregnancy... Well my pregnancy
So as I was lying on the couch in our family room with my head pounding uncontrollably, my back hurting to the point that it feels like I can't walk let alone get up off the couch and my stomach telling me that it's hungry, but don't you dare feed me anything because you'll end up running to the bathroom 15 minutes later throwing up what ever you decided to feed me. (great run on sentence, I know, but I don't care) Anywho, so as I lay there with the above happening to me I start thinking about the pros and cons of being pregnant. *** I do realize this will be different for every other pregnant female out there so just listen and try to see my side**
Pro:
I get to see my little girl in 154 days
Con:
I have been sick every day since about week 5
Pro:
I officially get to be a momma
Con:
I can't sleep very well already, and I'm still not showing
Pro:
I get to watch my wonderful husband be the best daddy in the whole entire world.
Con:
I worry all the time if my baby is doing ok and if there is anything that I am doing to make her not ok.
Pro:
Baby in 154 days!
Con:
I have a headache almost all day long every day. A bad enough headache that the only relief is putting ice packs on my forehead, my eyes and the back of my head.
Pro:
ummm I have run out other than the precious gift I will receive in 5.5 months
Con:
I don't have a belly and all I look is FAT!
Heck let me just list the cons because I am being a pessimist right now.....
My back hurts so bad that sometimes it feels like that if I took a step my pelvis will crack in half.
I have scary/weird dreams every time I sleep that I am paranoid about everything which makes me super stressed out.
I cry for no reason and people think I'm crazy.
I have no desire to get ready and look like a decent human being when I have to be in the outside world.
I am hot all the time.
I have hot flashes so bad that it feels like I am going to faint more often than not.
OK so the list goes on a on. I guess I needed to vent because I'm sick not feeling normal and everyone telling me it's normal what I'm feeling. I don't ever remember hearing about women and how miserable they are the ENTIRE time they are pregnant. I have been told that the second trimester is the fun and easy one. LIARS!! AND... All those women out there that say that they love being pregnant and that it's a breeze well let me tell you that you can go to you know where!
In case you were wondering the post is brought to you by lack of sleep, constant headache, and 6th day in a row of graveyard shifts.
That's all! Hopefully next post will be better and more uplifting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry you are so sick! Not sure who told you pregnancy was a breeze, but YES they lied. I started feeling a little better when I was 6 months along for maybe a month. lol. Its the hardest thing I've ever done but, the rewards of being a mommy takes all that pain away. You'll forget all that pain you endured when you become baby hungry again too... So thanks for makin me baby hungry :) & hope you get feeling better soon!
Post a Comment